Q: WHY WEST VIRGINIA?
- Because it is clean, safe, verdant, spacious, and beautiful
- Because your hard-earned dollar goes much further
- Because it is proximate to and conveniently connected to Metropolitan DC and other urban areas
Q: WHY SHEPHERDSTOWN?
- Because Shepherdstown, on the banks of the same Potomac that runs through Washington, is a unique and special place. Sophisticated due to its proximity to Washington, it is less than an hour from Metropolitan area.
- Because, wonderfully, it still holds the charm of a small village safely nestled in the Shenandoah Highlands.
- Because it is complete: with shopping, boutique shopping, fine dining, medical facilities, educational facilities, industry, wineries, golfing, theatre, fresh markets, an international airport, history, gambling, antiquing, skiing and outdoor and water sports . . . all nearby and all without the Holiday, Weekend, or Morning Congestion.
Q: WHY SHEPHERDS COVE?
- Because it is a ‘quality-of-life’ decision for your family
- Because Shepherds Cove is a small, protected community with resort-like Amenities
- Because Shepherds Cove has direct private access to Twelve and a half miles of navigable Potomac River and the spectacular Valley it carved as it runs along the Historic Federal C&O Tow Path.
- Because Shepherds Cove is intended for families that are seeking what Ideal Living Magazine has labeled: “Best of the Best”
Q: WHY IS S HEPHERDS COVE GATED?
- Because the residences of Shepherds Cove choose an atmosphere of Private, Friendly, Secure, Less Trafficked, No Strangers and No Solicitors that is safe for their children, their pets and their whole family
Q: WHY PROTECTIVE COVENANT?
- #1. To Protect YOUR INVESTMENT
- #2. To Provide for your Family’s Safety and Security
- #3. To Provide and assure you and your family use and enjoyment of Shepherds Cove’s Facilities and Amenities
Q: DOES THE SUPERIORITY OF SHEPHERDS COVE ESTATES COST MORE THAN OTHER SIMULAR COMUNITIES?
- If there were similar Communities, they would be “hard-pressed” to match the significant economies that come with each of the 19 Shepherds Cove Estates, some of which are:
- Large Estates with low per/acre cost
- Well thought-out enjoyable Amenities
- Carefully engineered Lots to optimize design, accessibility, and constriction
- Underground utilities already in place at each Estate Lot
- No need or costs for ‘Percolation Testing’
- No Impacts Fees that usually range from $6k and up
- No Power Company service construction costs
- No Septic System Drain Field to install
- Roads and Facilities are built to the highest engineering standards assuring longevity and economy for years to come
- Low West Virginia taxes
- Low Homeowner fees
- First year’s social Membership at Cress Creek Country Club
- $2,000.00 allowance for your Golf Cart
- But the “real value” is providing your family living in a verdant healthy environment on 115 Acres of luxuriant trees and topography in the Potomac Highlands, safely away from urban crush and urban air.